I suggest you ...

Design concetps protection

Hi guys,

First of all, thank you for the service — it is really useful and quite convenient.

I'm using concept.ly for showing my web designs to the clients. However, I have an issue with keeping my designs safe.

1. What could be a handy feature: to be able to reset all shared links, so the previous link won't be available anymore. Some kind of "Reset all external links" button for a project.

2. Also, would be nice as well to protect the images from being saved (it could be a check box on the Share link pop-up): could be swf image replacement or a blank div/img on top. I know it is not 100% safe (source code still has all the images).

Maybe I am just being paranoid :)

Best,
Alex

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlexanderAlexander shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  ConceptlyAdminConceptly (Team Member, Concept.ly) responded  · 

Hello Alex

Highly appreciate your comments, good to hear that you are enjoying using Concept.ly. Our team is analysing this feature. Its a very good suggestion, after our analysis is done, we will start implementing it, hopefully this feature will be available in our next release in 3-4 weeks.

Best Regards
    Concept.ly Team

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service